Beautiful chalet in La Pared in the south of Fuerteventura
- Sea view
- approx. 85m2 living area
- approx. 300m2 plot
- 2 bedrooms
- Large living room
- 1 bathroom with whirlpool and walk-in shower
- 1 guest toilet
- 3 terraces
- Elegant garden with local plants
- The chalet has 3.000 liters of water deposit
- utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Including all furniture and equipment
- NO BUYERS COMMISSION
Monthly and yearly costs
Comunidad – 0,00 €uro
Electricity – According to consumption
Water – According to consumption
IBI property tax – approx. 350,00 €uro
Waste management – approx. 40,00- €uro
Ancillary purchase costs
In Spain, real estate is notarized and entered in the land register.
Before that, it is checked whether your chosen object is free of charge and has all the necessary documents.
Ancillary purchase costs for cash payers:
The incidental purchase costs amount to approx. 8% of the notarized purchase price for real estate over € 90,000.
These costs can increase by up to approx. 10% below € 90,000.